Search This Blog

Friday, June 29, 2018

Web Pages I know and use


Web Pages I know and use


My favourite area is key stats.


My favourite area here is news


An excellent summary of the various segments of the market.


I always like to get a Bond’s guy take on things.

 https://www.brookfield.com/

Reading the various reports that Brookfield Asset Management distributes on their website gives me a unique look on what's going on in the world economy and how they intend to manage their affairs in relation to it...Far more valuable and insightful than reading the crap that's on the web's news sources.


Websites of Small Fund Managers I follow


This is my personal favourite as I view the managers here to be kindred spirits with my current philosophy of investing.


Lots of solid information and advice for those who are willing to listen.


Stumbled on this one not long ago, Very transparent and open with their information.

 http://www.ldic.ca/investment-funds

 Michael B. Decter is the President and CEO of LDIC Inc. since 1998. I find the insights offered on this site make worthwhile reading.


Websites of Fund Managers with slightly more assets under management


Invests with more of a global view on things, with solid investing advice.


Terrific site…I read the founder’s book on investing. It’s one of the very best books on investing I have ever read.


Over the years a do-it-yourself investor develops his own resources which he can access over the web, sources of information that fit in with his own personal philosophy of investing in the markets. I don’t agree with everything everyone says here on their websites and that’s okay. When you invest long enough, you reach a point in time where you have honed your own personal approach while standing on the shoulders of those you have learned from.





No comments:

Post a Comment